Halpins Apple Mac Computer Services
Serving sussex hampshire and surrey
Apple Mac Computer Specialists in all Mac repairs and Upgrades
Over 40 years supporting Apple Mac owners and Companies and Office Equipment business
Emergency callouts for all Apple and Windows PC hardware and software issues
Specialists accidental damage repairs
Software and operating system upgrades
Full Installation services
Telephone support for registered customers
Remote access support
Network and Server support and setup
We can provide you with a report for insurance claims
Telephone 01243 602522 or 07968 961323
OUR chichesTer SUSSEX BASED TEAM IS TRAINED TO FIX ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. WHETHER IT’S SPYWARE AND VIRUS ISSUES, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, MAC, PC OR LAPTOP. PERHAPS YOUR COMPUTER HAS CRASHED AND YOU DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOUR DATA OR MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE WIRELESS INSTALLED AND YOUR HOME NETWORK CONFIGURED
APPLE MACBOOK PRO HARD DRIVE REPAIR – UPGRADE * APPLE MACBOOK PRO DVD (SUPERDRIVE) REPLACEMENT * APPLE MACBOOK RAM UPGRADE AND REPLACEMENT * APPLE MACBOOK LCD DISPLAY REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT * APPLE MACBOOK PRO KEYBOARD REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT * APPLE MACBOOK PRO TRACKPAD REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT * APPLE MACBOOK DC-IN AND I/O BOARD REPLACEMENT
* MAC LOGIC BOARD DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE.
• iMac Screen Repair / Replacement
• iMac Hard Drive Replacement / Upgrade
• iMac Memory Replacement / Upgrade
• iMac Virus / Ad-Ware / Spy-Ware Removal Services
• iMac Hard Drive Data Recovery
• iMac Hard Drive Data Transfer
• iMac Logic Board Repair / Replacement
• iPhoto corruption fixes
• iMac Software Installation
• iMac Optical Drive Repair / Replacement
Halpins Apple Division are able to supply and fit a wide variety of Apple parts for your laptop or desktop Mac, such as hard drives, including upgrades to the faster Hybrid and Solid state SSD drives, LCD Displays & glass batteries, graphics & video cards, optical drives, logic board, MacBook Air battery replacement. boards, casing, power supplies, RAM, as well as many others
We can also upgrade your OSX on Site, and supply most software for your Mac
Support on Apple’s full range of Desktops, Laptops, Servers & Accessories
Desktops including: PowerMac G3, G4 and G5, Mac Mini, iMac and MacBook Pro. Laptops including: PowerBook, iBook, MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. Servers (Xserve), Routers (AirPort Express, Airport Extreme), printers, keyboards, external drives (SuperDrive)
On-Site Computer Services, repairs, Upgrades and Sales, we come to you and visit you at your Office or Home, or Business, our of normal hours visit by appointment.
During the current lockdown, and how we can help you.
All services are still available, but much more restrictive and offered in the order of preference below:
1. Remote Services, if available will be the first offering as this is the safest service without contact. Should there be no internet services, remote access cannot be achieved or is not suitable, then the next service will be provided.
2. Pickup/Drop off Services are available for devices that require diagnosing, fixing, or upgrading. Where issues are local such as Wi-Fi, printing, fixed household services, then the next service will be provided.
3. Home visits are still available with Covid safety measures in place. High hygiene levels, face coverings, distancing measures and limited contact will improve and respect your personal safety.
Home visits are still offered, providing that all members of the household:
- have no symptoms of Covid-19
- are not self-isolating or shielding
- are not clinically vulnerable